Marital Standing: Single
|Nickname||Dadu DAAH Movies – YouTube|
|Bodily Stats & Extra|
|Peak (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in ft & inches– 5’ 7”
|Debut||Movie (as a cinematographer): Aai (1995)
Movie (as a director): Ronde Sare Vyah Picho (2013)
|Awards||• 2018: Finest Punjabi Movie Award for the movie Harjeeta on the 66th Nationwide Awards
• 2019: Nominated for Finest Director for the movie Harjeeta (2018) at PTC
• 2020: Nominated for Finest Director for the movie Guddiyan Patole (2019) at PTC
|Age||Identify Not Identified|
|Relationships & Extra|
|Marital Standing||Not Identified|
Some Lesser Identified Info About Vijay Kumar Arora
- Vijay Kumar Arora is an Indian director who is understood for guiding the movie Harjeeta in 2018.
- When he was a child, his mom died after which his grandmother instructed he go to London the place his kin lived, however his kin denied to take him with them. So, he determined to make his profession in India and went to Mumbai to start out his journey.
- He began his journey by being a lightman, however later, he was provided to grow to be the assistant director.
- In an interview, he stated that he’s not a lot educated.
- He rejected to work on the movie ‘Dhoom’ as a result of at the moment he was taking pictures a movie along with his buddy.
- In an interview, he stated that he was unsure about making the movie Harjeeta as a result of he thought that within the Punjabi trade, solely humorous movies would work.
- He has directed the Punjabi movies Harjeeta (2018), Child Dolls (2019), Paani Ch Madhaani (2021), and Kali Jotta (2022).
- He has directed Punjabi music movies Jean (2021) and VCR (2021).
- He has labored as a cinematographer within the movies Tum Bin…: Love Will Discover a Method (2001), Aapko Phele Bhi Kahin Dekha hai (2003), Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! (2005), ABCD (Any Physique Can Dance) (2013), and A Flying Jatt (2016).