Some Lesser Recognized Info About Sangeeta Sornalingam
- Sangeeta Sornalingam is a Sri Lankan Tamilian, who obtained married to Vijay (actor), an Indian actor, on 25 August 1999.
- Sangeeta belongs to a Hindu Sri Lankan Tamil household. When she was younger, her father migrated to London, the place she was raised by her dad and mom.
- In 1998, Sangeeta and Vijay obtained engaged in London. After having fun with a courtship interval of round 9 months, the marriage was solemnised in 1999 with Hindu and Christian rituals as Vijay is a Christian. In January 2023, based on some media sources, it was speculated that Vijay and Sangeeta had been getting separated after 23 years of their marriage, however a detailed supply of their household denied the rumours of their divorce and stated,
The rumours of Vijay and Sangeetha’s divorce are baseless. We don’t know the way it began.”
- As per some media sources, Sangeeta is a homemaker, whereas some sources declare that she is an industrialist.
- Sangeeta’s son, Jason Sanjay made a visitor look within the Tamil movie Vettaikaaran together with his father Vijay in 2019, and her daughter, Divya Sasha acted in her father’s Tamil movie Theri (2016) and performed a minor position of his daughter.
- In October 2019, Wow Awards had been organized by the Galatta Media through which Sangeeta was awarded the ‘Unheralded Commander’ Award.