Who doesn’t know Lee Min Ho? He is popular among Kdrama watchers & is a well-known hallyu star, popular for his dramas. He was born in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea on June 22, 1987.
He has acted in many dramas –
- The King: Eternal Monarch
- Legend Of The Blue Sea
- The Heirs
- City Hunter
- Personal Taste
- Boys Over Flowers
Also Read – Kdramas Starring Lee Min Ho
There are some things that you may not know about the top actor Lee Min Ho. Below are the less-known facts about Lee Min Ho that you may want to know about.
1. He is the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds, with figures being unveiled in Shanghai in 2013, and Hong Kong in 2014.
2. Lee Min Ho has an elder sister, Lee Yong Jung, who is the CEO of his current agency MYM Entertainment.
3. In 2006, his acting career was put on hold for a year following a serious car wreck, which occurred while riding with fellow actor Jung Il Woo and two other friends.
4. He aspired to become a professional football player. He was selected for the youth football class of former professional player Cha Bum Kun. But an injury during his 5th grade of elementary school put an end to his aspiration. In his second year of high school, he turned to acting.
5. He attended an all-boys school and says that he gets along better with guys. It’s also during high school when he discovered his passion for acting.
It is no doubt that Lee Min Ho is a dedicated actor who focuses on his acting & is handsom too. He is loved by people & adored by many.