DEF LEPPARD has introduced “Let’s Rock It”, the band’s new match-3 cell puzzle recreation. Within the recreation, you may get to immerse your self in a fast-paced, hard-rocking life-style of a band supervisor hitting the highway to go on tour. You get to assist your group attain legendary standing by accumulating hit singles, promoting out exhibits, and dressing your heroes in cool garments. Maintain your group rocking to earn free bonuses and rewards all through the sport.
Step into the footwear of Bethany, an up-and-coming rocker on the rise to stardom with the assistance of the legendary DEF LEPPARD.
Accumulate trendy garments and new musical devices, conquer social media, and make your option to the highest of the charts as you progress by ranges and remedy puzzles utilizing match-3 mixtures!
Options of the sport:
* Traditional match-3 gameplay that you already know and love
* Observe the rise of a sizzling new rock band from the very starting
* Fascinating characters: aspiring/daring younger musicians and their sensible mentors
* Gown the band members to your liking and set new style traits in social networks with quite a lot of choices
* Garments in several kinds: rockabilly, glam, trendy
* Plenty of devices: guitars, drums, bass and extra! Select the one you want and go on stage!
* Plenty of ranges with musical parts, colourful particular results, and difficult puzzles!
* Live performance ranges on which your musicians will rock the gang and earn their declare to fame.
DEF LEPPARD‘s newest album, “Diamond Star Halos”, was launched on Might 27 by way of UMe. The art work for the LP follows pedigree with DEF LEPPARD‘s immediately recognizable album covers from their celebrated previous. With pictures by world famend photographer and director Anton Corbijn, styling ideas by Maryam Malakpour and graphics by the U.Okay.-based Munden Brothers, the design actually follows the band’s affect by their eyes right now.
Over the previous two years, DEF LEPPARD recorded “Diamond Star Halos” concurrently in three completely different international locations with singer Joe Elliott in Eire, Rick Savage (bass) in England, and Phil Collen (guitar),Vivian Campbell (guitar) and Rick Allen (drums) in the US.