Age: 25 Years
Marital Standing: Married
Hometown: Rohtak, Haryana
Some Lesser Identified Details About Amit Saini Rohtakiya
- Amit Saini Rohtakiya is an Indian singer, lyricist and music director recognized for singing and writing songs in his native language Haryanvi.
- When he was at school fifth, his curiosity in direction of music began to develop stronger and he began writing songs when he was at school.
- At a younger age, he began promoting water tankers within the morning, and he learnt to sing at night time.
- Amit got here to the limelight with the music Alto which was sung by Masoom Sharma.
- In February 2020, his music Khalnayak was launched which grew to become very fashionable in Haryana.
- In 2021, he took to Fb to announce that he was affected by an issue in his liver on account of consuming exterior meals and he had numerous blood assessments associated to this.
- Amit has discovered singing from his guru Sonu Sharma.
- He’s the primary Haryanvi singer within the music trade to be included within the trending record on YouTube.
- He has lent his voice to varied Haryanvi songs together with Jab 16 Ka Tha Khalnayak Dekh Li (2020), Belong To Haryana (2020), Joru Ka Ghulam (2021), Jo Jale Se Jal Mere Bhai (2021), and Bheede Bheede Swimsuit (2022).