The April 22 version of AEW Rampage was taped earlier tonight from the Petersen Occasions Heart in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, after AEW Dynamite went off the air. Due to Matthew Carlins (@MainstreamMat) for the next spoilers from the taping:
* Adam Cole defeated Tomohiro Ishii in a qualifier for The Owen Hart Basis Males’s Event. Rocky Romero and Orange Cassidy have been at ringside with Ishii, and Cassidy is not sporting a sling. Jay White got here all the way down to the ring at one level and pushed Romero into the metal ring steps, which distracted the referee and allowed Cole to hit a low blow on Ishii, then end him for the pin
* Shawn Spears got here out for commentary
* Lance Archer defeated Serpentico. Archer dominated and gained in a squash after a number of chokeslams in a row
* Eddie Kingston defeated Daniel Garcia. Nobody else from The Jericho Appreciation Society got here out with Garcia, nobody was with Kingston. The stipulation had everybody banned from ringside. Kingston gained with a spinning back-fist
* AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill retained over Marina Shafir. This was Cargill’s thirtieth win and there was a celebration
Rampage will air this Friday evening on TNT at 10pm ET.
Observe Marc on Twitter at @this_is_marc. Ship any information, ideas or corrections to us by clicking right here.